Historic building built by local Masons in 1925, designed by architect Bill Carpenter. First floor has a NNN lease to Morgan Stanley. Nine years left on lease for more information CND needs to be signed. Second and third floor are blank canvas of 4000 sq/ft each floor. Wood floors, exposed brick walls, brand new elevator and fire stairs. Historic Preservation Board has approved installation of new windows on East side of second floor and south and east side of third floor. The building comes with it's own parking lot behind the building with plenty of parking for everyone. Newly paved and landscaped. Come take a look at this jewel in the rough. Located in DeLand's main avenue, walk to restaurants, Farmers market, stores, library, brewery, wine bars and all the great places the downtown has to offer.